CHIP is no longer taking applications for Parkside Grove in Anderson, CA.
The subdivision is 19 lots located on Camden Court at the intersection of North Street and Stingy Lane in Anderson, CA.
CHIP’s Mututal Self-Help Program offers:
- Affordable Monthly Payments
- Help build your own Home, No Construction Experience Necessary!
- No Down Payment
- Low Fixed Interest Rate
- Total Lots: 19
- Available Lots: 0
Applicants must meet income limits based on households size and must demonstrate an ability to carry a mortgage. Decent credit is needed. If you have any questions about your credit, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Income Limits by Household Size:
|Household Size (persons)||Income Limit|
|1 - 4||$55,900|
|5 - 8||$73,800|
19 lots located on Camden Court at the intersection of North Street and Stingy Lane in Anderson, CA.
Floor plans are not available at the moment.
Applications are no longer available.
How to Become a Homeowner
- REACH OUT – When we connect, we’ll talk about your current needs and help you navigate any hurdles. There is a lot we can do to get you ready to pursue homeownership.
- APPLY – Find the right neighborhood and apply. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t forget we are here to help.
- START YOUR JOURNEY – You’ll be grouped with 6-8 other homeowners and you’ll build together under the direction of CHIP’s experienced construction staff. You’ll complete all of the homes together (typically 14-18 months).