Applications are now closed for Valley Ranch in Williams.
The subdivision consists of 23 lots located on Heron Way off Larch Drive in Williams, CA.
CHIP’s Mututal Self-Help Program offers:
- Affordable Monthly Payments
- Help build your own Home, No Construction Experience Necessary!
- No Down Payment
- Low Fixed Interest Rate
- Total Lots: 23
- Available Lots: 0
Applicants must meet income limits based on households size and must demonstrate an ability to carry a mortgage. Decent credit is needed. If you have any questions about your credit, please don’t hesitate to reach out
Income Limits by Household Size
|Household Size (persons)||Income Limit|
|1 - 4||$55,900|
|5 - 8||$73,800|
23 lots located on Heron Way off Larch Drive in Williams, CA.
Applications are now closed.
How to Become a Homeowner
- REACH OUT – When we connect, we’ll talk about your current needs and help you navigate any hurdles. There is a lot we can do to get you ready to pursue homeownership.
- APPLY – Find the right neighborhood and apply. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t forget we are here to help.
- START YOUR JOURNEY – You’ll be grouped with 6-8 other homeowners and you’ll build together under the direction of CHIP’s experienced construction staff. You’ll complete all of the homes together (typically 14-18 months).